Thursday, March 31, 2005

Spreading the Joy

I was sitting in a meeting a couple of days ago, and I started to mentally disconnect with my body. And I got this feeling that we all were sitting there just trying to get things done. And we all were afraid because we thought that others would judge us for not being able to get our portion of the project done. I thought to myself, We're all in the same boat; when will we all get it?

I tried to, as I always do, spread some more joy and compassion around and remind us all that we all are the bomb. Not sure it worked, though. This crazy mixed up world gets us all caught up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all the bomb. Some of us are more explosive than others.
I must say I am enjoying reading your blog entries. You are so the bomb!!!

Anonymous said...

Exactly, at the end were all on the same boat......thats why i rather swim alone.

Scooter said...

Indeed, I tend to swim alone as well but I welcome my fellow swimmers to swim alongside or find better waters elsewhere and come back if they choose.