skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
And I should know what I'm doing. . . uh. . . but I don't?
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Check the New Hat!
Getting ready for my trip to Hawai'i & the harsh rays of the sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Scooter
I am just your average joe who wants to help make the world a better place.
View my complete profile
My BlogRoll
BOARDMAN BLOG
I DREAMED A DREAM
16 years ago
We're married now
Olivier Mekdjian
Link List
Ars Technica
BuzzFeed
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(24)
►
December
(3)
▼
August
(21)
Sunset on The Big Island
Mouth of the Cave
Entrance to Thurston Lava Tube
Plumes from Kilauea
Into the Caldera
Kilauea Caldera
Majestic Akaka Falls
Entrance to Akaka Falls
Crashing Waves at Laupahoehoe
Kelly at Laupahoehoe Point Beach Park
Sea Turtle
Stacked Rocks at Kealakekua Bay
Crashing Waves at Kealakekua Bay
Coffee Plant @ Kona Joe's
Storm Abrewin'
The Heavens at Waikoloa Beach
Waikoloa Beach
View from Kings' Shops
Ready for our flight
Check the New Hat!
Group Shot at The Hollywood Bowl
►
2005
(20)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment