skip to main | skip to sidebar

And I should know what I'm doing. . . uh. . . but I don't?

Monday, August 11, 2008

Plumes from Kilauea

It was very overcast when this shot was taken but you can still see
the hot plumes of gases coming from the caldera.
Posted by Scooter at 10:24 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

10:25 AM
Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

10:41 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Scooter
I am just your average joe who wants to help make the world a better place.
View my complete profile

My BlogRoll

  • BOARDMAN BLOG
    I DREAMED A DREAM
    16 years ago
  • We're married now
  • Olivier Mekdjian

Link List

  • Ars Technica
  • BuzzFeed

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  August (21)
      • Sunset on The Big Island
      • Mouth of the Cave
      • Entrance to Thurston Lava Tube
      • Plumes from Kilauea
      • Into the Caldera
      • Kilauea Caldera
      • Majestic Akaka Falls
      • Entrance to Akaka Falls
      • Crashing Waves at Laupahoehoe
      • Kelly at Laupahoehoe Point Beach Park
      • Sea Turtle
      • Stacked Rocks at Kealakekua Bay
      • Crashing Waves at Kealakekua Bay
      • Coffee Plant @ Kona Joe's
      • Storm Abrewin'
      • The Heavens at Waikoloa Beach
      • Waikoloa Beach
      • View from Kings' Shops
      • Ready for our flight
      • Check the New Hat!
      • Group Shot at The Hollywood Bowl
  • ►  2005 (20)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (5)