skip to main | skip to sidebar

And I should know what I'm doing. . . uh. . . but I don't?

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crashing Waves at Kealakekua Bay

These are the waves at Kealakekua Bay. Across the Bay is where Captain
Cook's Monument stands.
Posted by Scooter at 12:24 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

12:41 AM
Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

1:16 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Scooter
I am just your average joe who wants to help make the world a better place.
View my complete profile

My BlogRoll

  • BOARDMAN BLOG
    I DREAMED A DREAM
    16 years ago
  • We're married now
  • Olivier Mekdjian

Link List

  • Ars Technica
  • BuzzFeed

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  August (21)
      • Sunset on The Big Island
      • Mouth of the Cave
      • Entrance to Thurston Lava Tube
      • Plumes from Kilauea
      • Into the Caldera
      • Kilauea Caldera
      • Majestic Akaka Falls
      • Entrance to Akaka Falls
      • Crashing Waves at Laupahoehoe
      • Kelly at Laupahoehoe Point Beach Park
      • Sea Turtle
      • Stacked Rocks at Kealakekua Bay
      • Crashing Waves at Kealakekua Bay
      • Coffee Plant @ Kona Joe's
      • Storm Abrewin'
      • The Heavens at Waikoloa Beach
      • Waikoloa Beach
      • View from Kings' Shops
      • Ready for our flight
      • Check the New Hat!
      • Group Shot at The Hollywood Bowl
  • ►  2005 (20)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (5)